Saturday, April 21, 2012

Damn it, mosquitoes

    Darn it, I can't stay here any moment longer. Oh, these mosquitoes!

     They move fro like professional long jumpers and successfully enter my abode. At this point, you're probably thinking that my 'abode' is near the pond. No, it isn't. And the irony is that, just like the FBI, they collect information too. Yes, with intelligence agencies.  When I was sitting on my chair, staring at the computer screen, they tried to place themselves on my body, and I heard something like Frmmm....Frmmm.

     I tried moving in a different direction too, but it followed me wherever I went. In short, it stuck to me. Just like a parasite. And soon enough, the mosquito revealed the eagerness to suck tasty blood.

      By now, a rage caught me and I was in damage mode. I wanted to rip apart their fluttering wings and if their dead body could have been of any use to the ants.

      I immediately bought a mosquito coil; and thus, I have finished my post. Their sound never to be heard again. At least, for now. 

11 comments:

  1. Humorous..enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what right at this very moment i am being pestered by these very creatures.You say they got away with the mosquito coil..lucky you! from here they don't even budge.Which brand is yours? :P
    I hate it when i have to even wake up to their buzzing in the morning arrgghh...
    I never thought someone would write about this agony :D Glad to find a friend in agony :P Sorry that sounded so mean hehehe..
    Only two days back i was wishing that all the mosquitoes should get eradicated from the world but then i thought somehow they are related to the food chain and indirectly to the ecological balance.
    Choti cheez hai magar zaruri hai..Btw i got a piece of info that mosquitoes suck sweet blood..You are sweet!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you..haha! I was being irritated by these creatures while reading a blog, and thought why not write about these tiny creatures. Oh yes, finishing their existence from the planet is out of the question. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Read somewhere that some blood types repel mosquitoes, and some attract them -we've all been in that situation where you're in a group, and everybody except one guy keeps getting attacked by mosquitoes, yeah? Guess what - that's me, I'm THAT guy, they never bite me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Hilarious! What a funny thing to write about! :)

    Super like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fact: mosquitoes' buzzing is due to the flapping of their wings at high speeds!

    ReplyDelete

Pages