Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Chinese New Year



When I discovered that the Chinese New Year begins on January 23rd, the first thought that popped into my head was, “Whoa! Another new year, another chance for a do-over!” The second was, “We should go out for a Chinese dinner." The third was, “Oh wow! I should check out my Chinese Horoscope." Then it occurred to me that I hadn’t even checked my horoscope for 2012.


The fascination for astrology had started way back in 6th grade. I would flip magazines and newspapers for my dose of daily fate. But soon, the interest waned.


It's back. After googling Gemini 2012 forecast, I found tat the first and most reliable would be Ask Ganesha, a forecast provider.


The report was not bad: http://www.askganesha.com/gemini/gemini-daily-horoscope.asp





By the way, Happy Chinese New Year 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow :) I am a Gemini too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and we should be quite proud, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed! A Gemini--with a blog! With more than one entry!

    Sorry. I married a Gemini and live in a house full of half-finished home improvement projects. And I'm not allowed to finish anything my husband starts and stops because he was "going to get to it."

    Oh well, the house is a mess anyway because he was stupid enough to marry a lazy, flakey Pisces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pity you! Well, at least now you have some hope.

      Delete

Pages